Christmas in July

With all of the boxes lining the walls and aisles of our warehouse, it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas despite the unusually hot and humid weather that has become the "norm" for the last month in Southern California. As we unpack a box and stock the shelves, I find myself making the same ooh and aah sounds that a kid opening a birthday or Christmas present would make! There are so many new and exciting things to see and so many new hookah designs to play around with.

Since I am the chief photographer, I've been anxious to get the boxes unpacked so that my imagination can run wild as I match glass to stem and hose(s). The possibilities seem just about endless thanks to the dozens of new glass designs in this shipment. Color, color, and more color -- red, yellow, green, dark blue, baby blue, teal, lavender, blue violet, red violet, orange, clear, frosted, tinted, etched, hand painted. Shapes -- oh, the shapes! Pyramid, globe, ola, genie, traditional bell. Cobra, wooden, glass, resin, and glass mouth pieces on colorful hoses that measure a full 6 feet in length. It's no wonder that my shutter finger is itching to get to work! I did manage to put a few of them together and to get them listed on eBay last night, but there are so many more to do.

Here's what I've done so far:
Once the weather cools down a bit and the warehouse temperature is more comfortable, I'll get more pictures. In the meantime, we'll have to make do with the few that I was able to snag as they were being shelved.

Comment (1)

Anonymous

10:57 AM

Hookah Lounge Business Plans : Hookah lounge business plans that can help you open your first hookah lounge, get financing, and operate the hookah lounge.

Would you be interested in exchanging links with me, or doing some sort of partnership. Many of my customers are opening hookah lounges with my hookah business plans. Would you be interested in including your price list so they can purchase wholesale hookah products from you?

Sincerely,

John Kitovitsu
HookahBusiness.com
President